Home Page: Agendas
August 4, 2014 Public Hearing Agenda - CUP Giebel Rev Tr
Plan Commission Agenda
Town of Lamartine
PETITIONER: Norbert & Sally Giebel Revocable Trust
Monday, August 4, 2014
6:30 p.m., Town Municipal Building Meeting Room
Agenda for Public Hearing on Request from Norbert & Sally Giebel Revocable Trust
Requesting a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) to divide a 5.76 Acre Parcel into two parcels with a proposed home on one of the parcels in the Intensive Farmland Preservation Zone
1. Call hearing to order by Chairperson of the Plan Commission.
2. Confirm hearing notice (Secretary)
3. Read Submitted Conditional Use Permit Application (Secretary)
4. Request a statement from the Applicant or Others on behalf of Applicant (Chair with Questions by the PC members)
5. Public Comments – Statements in favor or in opposition to the request (Chair)
6. Report on any Written Correspondence Received by the Town Regarding this Request (Secretary)
7. Rebuttal / Response by applicant (Chair)
8. Final Questions or Comments from the Plan Commission
9. Close the Public Hearing
10. Discussion by the Plan Commission and recommendation to the Town Board.
*Please Note that the Town Board will receive the recommendation from the Plan Commission and take action on their recommendation at the August 11 , 2014, Town Board Meeting at 7:00 PM at the Lamartine Municipal Building Room
All Town of Lamartine Meetings Are Open To The Public.
A majority of the Lamartine Town Board members may be present, therefore, the Public is informed that a quorum of the Town Board may exist at the Plan Commission Hearing.
Please note that, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Jill Randall, Town Clerk, at 920-906-3683.
July 13, 2020 July Town Board Meeting Agenda
June 16, 2020 Annual Town Meeting - 2020
June 8, 2020 June Town Board Meeting Agenda
June 1, 2020 Special Town Meeting - Amended Resolution Declaring Emergency
May 11, 2020 May Town Board Meeting CANCELED - Covid 19
April 13, 2020 April 2020 Town Board Meeting CANCELED - Covid 19
March 9, 2020 March Town Board Meeting Agenda
February 10, 2020 February Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 13, 2020 January Town Board Meeting Agenda
December 9, 2019 December Town Board Meeting Agenda