Home Page: Agendas
November 10, 2008 Monthly Town Board Meeting
AGENDA OF MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED BY
LAMARTINE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
November 10, 2008
LAMARTINE MUNICIPAL BUILDING MEETING ROOM
Monthly Town Board Meeting, Budget Hearing & Special Town Meeting
1. Calling of the Monthly Board Meeting to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approving of the Minutes from the October Board Meeting.
4. Treasurer’s Report for October.
5. Citizen Concerns: Limit of 10 minutes per person. The Town Board Members reserve the right to act on the concern or table the matter to a Special or Annual Meeting.
8:00 PM PUBLIC BUDGET HEARING AND SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
1. Calling for a Motion from the Town Board to recess the Monthly Board Meeting and to commence the published PUBLIC BUDGET HEARING per Section 60.40(3).
v Approving of the proposed 2009 Budget by the Town Board, as to be presented to the Public, at the Public Hearing.
2. The above meeting will be followed by the SPECIAL TOWN MEETING:
A. To adopt the 2008 tax levy to be paid in 2009 pursuant to Section 60.01(1)(a) of Wisconsin Statutes
B. To approve the 2009 highway expenditures pursuant to Section 82.03(2) of Wisconsin Statutes
C. To set the compensation of the elected town officials for the term of office beginning
April 7, 2009 through April 5, 2011
D. Adjourning of the Special Town Meeting.
6. Calling of the November Board Meeting back into order
7. Motion to adopt the final 2009 Budget as presented
8. REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
1. Road Report
a. FEMA Report
b. Update on truck purchase
B. Update on Cemetery/Veterans Memorial Committee Meeting 10/27/08
C. Update Animal Siting Zoning Ordinance
D. Update on Smart Growth SWOT Meeting with the Town Plan Commission—October 15, 2008
E. ELECTION Update—Presidential Election—November 4, 2008
F. Upcoming Newsletter
9. OLD BUSINESS:
A. Board Action—Adoption of “Treasurer Bond Ordinance” in place of the “Treasurer Bond Resolution” adopted at the October Town Board meeting
B. Board Action—Plan Commission (PC) Alternate Member Cory Towne—Adopting another in his place on the PC
10. NEW BUSINESS:
11. Approving the monthly vouchers and checks
December 9, 2019 December Town Board Meeting Agenda
November 11, 2019 November Town Board Meeting, Budget Hearing & Special Town Meeting
October 7, 2019 March Town Board Meeting Agenda REVISED
September 9, 2019 September Town Board Meeting Agenda
August 12, 2019 August Town Board Meeting Agenda
July 8, 2019 July Town Board Meeting Agenda
June 10, 2019 June Town Board Meeting Agenda
May 13, 2019 May Town Board Meeting Agenda
April 16, 2019 Annual Town Meeting - 2019
April 8, 2019 April Town Board Meeting Agenda