Home Page: Agendas
November 12, 2012 November Town Board Meeting, Budget Hearing & Special Town Meeting
AGENDA OF MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED BY
LAMARTINE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
November 12, 2012
LAMARTINE MUNICIPAL BUILDING MEETING ROOM
Monthly Town Board Meeting, Budget Hearing & Special Town Meeting
1. Calling of the Monthly Board Meeting to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approving of the Minutes from the October Board Meeting.
4. Treasurer’s Report for October.
5. Public Comment: This is the Town Board’s monthly business meeting, not a public hearing. People wishing to speak on any agenda item should present their comments during this public comment period. While the Board can receive comments about matters not on the agenda, it may not discuss or take action on them. All comments must be addressed directly to the Town Board and will be limited to five (5) minutes per person. In addition, the total public comment session will be limited to 20 minutes.
8:00 PM PUBLIC BUDGET HEARING AND SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
1. Calling for a Motion from the Town Board to recess the Monthly Board Meeting and to commence the published PUBLIC BUDGET HEARING per Section 60.40(3).
2. Presentation of the proposed 2013 Budget by the Town Board
3. Questions & Answers from the electors on the proposed 2013 budget
4. Motion by Town Electors to adjourn the Budget Hearing and proceed to the SPECIAL TOWN MEETING:
A. To approve the total highway expenditures for 2013 pursuant to s.82.03(2)(a) of Wis. Statutes; (Motion by the Town Electors)
B. To consider the adoption of a resolution by the town meeting endorsing a town board resolution which proposes that the town levy exceed the state allowable levy limit under s. 66.0602 of Wis. Statutes, specifically a proposed tax levy which would exceed the allowable town tax levy for 2012 (payable 2013) by 10 percent which would be a dollar increase of $37,550.00;
C. To approve the 2012 total town tax levy to be collected in 2013 pursuant to s. 60.10(1)(a).
D. Adjourning of the Special Town Meeting (Motion by the Town Electors)
6. Calling of the November Town Board Meeting back into order
7. Motion to adopt the final 2013 Budget as presented
8. REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
A. Road Report
B. Town of Lamartine Election results for the Nov. 6, 2012 Presidential / General Election
C. Date of Next Newsletter & Deadline for Articles to be in to the Newsletter Editor
D. Update on the Annual WI Towns Association Convention attended by Town Elected Officials Oct 14-16th in Appleton
9. OLD BUSINESS:
10. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Opening of Truck Bids (Bids to purchase 1994 Town Pick up Truck)
B. Adopt Resolution to borrow $25,000 from the Trust Funds of the State of Wisconsin for the purpose of financing the purchase of Town truck.
C. Approval of Reitzner CSM
D. Possible Amendment to the 2012 Budget
11. Approving the monthly vouchers and checks
July 9, 2018 July Town Board Meeting Agenda
June 11, 2018 June Town Board Meeting Agenda
May 14, 2018 May Town Board Meeting Agenda
April 9, 2018 April Town Board Meeting Agenda
March 12, 2018 March Town Board Meeting Agenda
February 12, 2018 February Town Board Meeting
January 8, 2018 January 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
December 11, 2017 December Town Board Meeting Agenda
November 13, 2017 November Town Board, Budget Hearing & Special Town Meeting Agenda
October 2, 2017 October Town Board Meeting Agenda