Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 19, 2006 Road/Driveway Committee Meeting
Town of Lamartine
Road/Driveway Committee Meeting
April 19, 2006
The meeting was called to order by chairman Ed Montsma at 7:34 Pm. Also present at the meeting were Mike Suprenand, Frank Bartzen, Greg Michels and Rich Buteyn.
Ed announced that the purpose of this meeting was to discuss strategies for dealing with the gravel road in our township.
Each gravel road/driveway was analyzed as follows:
· Giebel Drive—2 Residences—Active Farm
· Darling Drive—1 Residence—Active Farm
· Orvis Drive—1 Residence—Active Farm
· Mt Pleasant—1 Residence—1 Out Building—Active Farm
· Pucker Drive—1 Residence—Active Farm
· Ballwanz Drive—1 Residence—Active Farm
· Marggi Road—1 Residence—Active Farm
· Foss Road—1 Residence—Active Farm
· Pinno Road--1 Residence—Active Farm
· Michels Drive—3 Residence—Active Farm
· Sunnyside Drive—1 Residence
· Giebel Road (Sunnyview)—1 Residence
· Fenner Road—1 Residence
· Waldson Drive—1 Residence
The costs of gravel, grading, mowing and plowing these roads/driveways were discussed but no cost analysis was agreed upon.
Discussion took place regarding the following gravel roads:
· Henrich Road—Ok as is
· Hageman Road—Ok as is
· Crescent Road—Ok as is
· Smith Road—Ok as is
· Jones Road—2 Residences—1 out building—Active Farm
· Hageman Road (Karst)—1 Residence
Greg Michels explained how a title company could help the town know whom actually owns/has deed to these roads/driveways etc.
Wisconsin Title would charge $50 to $100 per parcel and Guaranty Title would charge $10 to $25 per parcel to determine who has the deed to this property.
Frank made a motion seconded by Mike to have Guaranty Title do research on any driveway agreements. Motion carried. Greg Michels will work with the title company on this.
It was decided that Hageman Road and Jones Road would be added to the original 14 roads/driveways making the total 16 to be looked into.
The next committee meeting will be scheduled when the information from the title company is available.
Frank made a motion seconded by Rich to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried meeting adjourned at 9:00 Pm.
July 9, 2018 July Town Board Meeting Minutes
June 11, 2018 June Town Board Meeting Minutes
May 14, 2018 May Town Board Meeting Minutes
May 7, 2018 Public Hearting Town Plan Commission - C&B Venture LLC by Mueller Exc. for CUP
May 7, 2018 Public Hearing - Plan Commission - Vision-Aire Acres, LLC for CUP
May 7, 2018 Public Hearing - Plan Commission - Tulledge & Wegner for CUP
April 17, 2018 Annual Town Meeting
April 9, 2018 April Town Board Meeting Minutes
March 12, 2018 March Town Board Meeting Minutes
February 28, 2018 Special Town Board Meeting - Road Supervisor - Candidates